Thank you for your interest in the Legend Bank Scholarship.
Serving our communities for over 130 years is a legacy in which we are proud. To further the Legend Bank tradition of service that withstands the test of time, Legend Bank is committed to providing students with the opportunity to receive financial literacy education and to apply for the Legend Bank Scholarship.
Before completing our scholarship application, please review the eligibility requirements and payment details. You’ll need an electronic copy of your Legend Bank Financial Scholars Certificate of Completion and a high resolution electronic version of your senior photo so that you can upload them with your application.
We look forward to reviewing your submission. If you have any questions, please contact your school counselor or teacher who facilitates the course or our branch manager at your local Legend Bank branch.
Scholarship Applicants Must Meet the Following CriteriaGraduating high school senior must complete the financial literacy course sponsored by Legend Bank during any year of high school at one of the Legend Bank financial literacy sponsored schools.
- Alvord High School
- Bowie High School in Bowie, Texas
- Cooper High School
- Decatur High School
- Ector High School
- Haltom High School
- Henrietta High School
- Nocona High School
- Saginaw High School
- Sherman High School
- Whitesboro High School
- Whitewright High School
- Wichita Falls High School
- Completed Legend Bank Scholarship application by the April 15th deadline.
- Financial Literacy course certificate to verify completion.
- Senior photo or other available photo.
- Proof of family income.
- $4,000 paid at $1,000 per year while the student is enrolled in college.
- Scholarship can be applied to a 4 year university, 2 year college, trade or vocational school.
- Low to Moderate Income (LMI) applicants will receive priority consideration. Non-LMI applicants are still encouraged to apply.
- One scholarship awarded per school sponsored by Legend Bank when eligibility requirements are met.
Online Financial Literacy Program
If you aren't currently completing the program at your school, click here: www.everfi.com/register, enter the code for your school below, create a profile and get started! You must attend one of the schools listed below to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Alvord High School, dc891d83
- Bowie High School, in Bowie, Texas, a344dbd3
- Cooper High School, c1c71de3
- Decatur High School,05a18f60
- Ector High School, 4f14be1d
- Haltom High School, 568f7a48
- Henrietta High School, dc596fab
- Nocona High School, 75216d65
- Saginaw High School, 47ed0576
- Sherman High School, f06211fb
- Whitesboro High School, fd75e6cd
- Whitewright High School, bcc3f40f
- Wichita Falls High School, 31040130
If you have any questions, please contact your school counselor or teacher who facilitates course or you can contact Legend Bank via email at Scholarships@Legend.Bank or call Customer Care at 800-873-5604.