Making a purchase is now faster and easier than ever! You'll love enjoying all of the benefits of using your Legend Bank Visa debit card on the device you use everyday, whether it is an Apple, Android or Samsung.
Paying with your device in a store, at a restaurant or within your apps is as easy as a touch. Plus, your transactions are secure because your card information isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay.
Important Things to Know About Your Card Setup:
- Each device experience and set-up can be a little different.
- For security purposes when setting up device pay you may have to call a number noted on your device to verify your card number, PIN or transactions. You may have to enter your card number and then verify it again with a representative. This is part of the verification process and is an extra layer of validation for your protection.
- You will initiate this process by making the phone call to the number provided during set-up.
- Please contact us if you are unsure about the information requested or to verify your card information.
Device Pay Instructions
Set up is simple.
- On iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the on screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad® , go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Get the great features and benefits of your Legend Bank debit card — right on your device. All you need to do is:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your [Issuer Name] Visa® card with your device’s camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
*Available on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list and contact your bank or financial institution to verify supported cards.
Adding your Legend Bank debit card to Google Pay takes just a few minutes.
- First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone.
- Then, open the app and follow the instructions.
- Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.