Making a purchase is now faster and easier than ever! You can enjoy all of the benefits of using your Legend Bank Visa debit card on the device you use everyday, whether it is an Apple, Android or Samsung.
Paying with your device in a store, at a restaurant or within your apps is as easy as a touch. Plus, your transactions are secure because your card information isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay.
Set up is simple.
Here's how to add your Legend Bank Visa to Apple Pay.
- On iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the on screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad® , go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Pay confidently on the go with Samsung Pay.
Get the great features and benefits of your Legend Bank debit card — right on your device. All you need to do is:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your [Issuer Name] Visa® card with your device’s camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
*Available on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list and contact your bank or financial institution to verify supported cards.
Get started with Google Pay
Adding your Legend Bank debit card to Google Pay takes just a few minutes.
- First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone.
- Then, open the app and follow the instructions.
- Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us.
Wireless carrier charges may apply.