Legend Bank Online Bill Pay
When you need to manage your money, pay your bills, even send money to another person, you shouldn’t have to juggle multiple apps and websites to get it all done. Legend Bank Online Bill Pay is the one central hub where you can take care of your payments from anywhere — on any device, anytime you like.
Your security is a top priority
- Bill Pay keeps your information safe every time you log in.
- All your transactions are private and every connection is secure.
- Your personal information is protected no matter what device you’re on.
To get started, enroll by logging into your Legend Bank Online Banking account.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bill Pay
- What is Bill Pay?
- Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It’s safe, secure and easy to use.
- Who can I pay with Bill Pay?
- You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
- How are online payments delivered?
- Payments are sent one of two ways — electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure and encrypted transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Wireless carrier charges may apply.