The Legend Channel proudly presents Banking on Christmas, a story of love and payments. Grab a cup of cocoa and some popcorn for this year's Legend Bank’s Christmas Classic.
Note: You will be linking to another website not owned or operated by Legend Bank. Legend Bank is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from Legend Bank. Legend Bank does not own the rights to the music used in Banking on Christmas.
We Can Make Accepting Payments for your Business Easier
With Legend Bank's payment solutions for your business, we make accepting payments easier and you won't have to deal with transferring funds from a third party app back to your account because you'll receive the payments right into your Legend Bank account.
Using Legend Bank's Online Banking or Mobile App, you can take advantage of the following payment options and all payments are deposited into your checking account at Legend Bank within two to three business days. There's no need to transfer your money from external payment acceptance apps. You can:
- Send professional invoices and get paid all in the same place.
- Share secure payment links by text or place it on your web page.
- Take customer payments on the spot or over the phone.
- Take payments via QR Code!
- Accept a wide range of digital payment options, including major credit cards, debit cards, or via ACH electronic bank transfer.
Legend Bank offers these payment options with transparent processing fees in comparison to non‑bank apps. When you're a small business, you need to know exactly what you're paying. Our rates are comparable to popular payment apps, but there are never any hidden fees.
Commercial Client Solutions
We have account receivable solutions for larger commercial clients, that include:
- ACH origination provides you the power to handle your account transactions easily and electronically. You can manage your cash flows by means of efficient collection of receivables.
- Merchant Card Services makes it easy and convenient to accept and process debit and credit card transactions, allowing your business to have versatility in payment options for your customers.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) secure and convenient way to make deposits from customers, eliminating the need for daily trips to the bank. You can deposit paper checks electronically by scanning them from your office and transmit the data securely to us for same-day posting to your account.
Talk with Gina Arriola, our Treasury Management expert for more information today!
Treasury Management Sales, VP
Email Treasury Management
Wireless carrier charges may apply. Terms and conditions will apply.
Montague County Child Welfare Board Child Advocacy Center Donation Drive
The Montague County Child Welfare Board works tirelessly to meet the needs of abused and neglected children in Montague county and to assist foster parents and Child Protective Services in aiding the children under their care. They are limited in the care they can provide in their current Child Advocacy Center. Your donation toward their new facility will help them fulfill their goal of building a new facility to meet the needs of children in the community by providing health, welfare, education, and social needs.
Thank you for supporting the Montague County Child Welfare Board this Christmas season.
Thank you to the local businesses in Bowie for participating in the filming of Banking on Christmas.
Meet the Cast and CrewLook for your favorite bankers and local businesses in this year's video.
- Reid Winger, Western Center Branch President, SVP
- Bret Meekins, West Regional President, EVP
- Trent Myers, Nocona Branch President, SVP
- Addy Cook, owner of Broke Gals Boutique
- Montague County Child Welfare Board Members: Lorra Lierly, Paul O’Dwyer and Austin Wright
- Gina Arriola, Treasury Management Sales, VP
- Jay Bearden, CEO/President
Special thanks to the Legend Bank employees and their families for being a part of our Christmas festival and to all the bankers who helped decorate and plan this festive production and event.