This step-by-step video will help you login to the new Online Banking and Mobile App for the first time and register your device. We hope you enjoy using our new Online Banking.
Please Note Regarding Your Browser
If you are currently using Internet Explorer (IE) as your web browser you may receive a message to update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on our site. The new Online Banking is not supported on IE browsers. You can choose between Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge and easily download by clicking the links on the page that displays. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we want to make sure your connection is as secure as possible.
Legend Bank's New Online Banking & Mobile App
Did you know that you can do almost all of your banking from your desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet with our new Online Banking & Mobile Bank? You can:
- Manage your accounts
- Monitor your transactions
- Manage your money
- Receive account alerts
- Control your debit card with CardControl in our mobile app
- Pay your bills
- Pay others
- Deposit checks with our mobile app
- Transfer money between your accounts
- and more!
What's New with Our Online & Mobile Banking
- Legend Pay – the quick and easy way to send money to other Legend Bank customers!
- CardControl – easily control, manage and protect your debit card with the CardControl link in the app.
- Cardswap – Keep all of your accounts on the right card with Cardswap. You’ll have a single spot to update your card on file for your subscription and streaming services, eCommerce merchants and more!
- Go Paperless – you can now receive your statements, account notices and documents electronically.
- E-Bills – there are even more e-bills in the new mobile app. You can search for your billers and easily add them to Bill Pay.
- Biller Direct – Add your bills to easily stay on top of your payments, receive real-time updates on balances and payments. You can link your accounts and sync your data so all of your bills are in one place.
- And More!
Wireless carrier charges may apply.