Our "Snack Bar Of Support" is Now Open and is actively showing love for the healthcare workers in our communities through Love ❤️ Support ❤️ Snacks!
Our branch managers received shopping money to stock the breakrooms and relaxation rooms at local hospitals and urgent care centers with snacks and drinks. We wanted to show our heartfelt love and support for them! They are courageously providing care and comfort to patients throughout this pandemic. You can see more photos on our Facebook page.
You Can Help!
Help us show appreciation for all of the healthcare workers in our communities by bringing snacks, drinks and notes of appreciation to any of our branch locations.
Suggested individually wrapped snacks include: Nuts, Breakfast Bars, Muffins, Granola Bars, Crackers, Individual Peanut Butter, Cheese & Crackers, PB & Crackers, Cheez-its, Goldfish, Protein Bars, Candy, Chips and Popcorn.
Drinks include: Water, Gatorade, K-cups, Individual Coffee Drinks.
Notes of Appreciation: Cards, Signs, Posters, Kids Coloring Sheets...anything you want to bring to lift up the healthcare staff.
The hospitals and urgent care centers that we are supporting through our Snack Bars of Support are:
- Decatur and Alvord: Wise Regional Hospital, Wise Health System
- Henrietta: Clay County Memorial Hospital
- Nocona and Bowie: Nocona General Hospital
- North Richland Hills: Medical City North Hills
- Sherman: Texoma Medical Center - Sherman
- Western Center: Medical City Alliance
- Whitesboro: Texoma Physicians Group Urgent Care
- Wichita Falls: Affordacare Urgent Care and United Regional Healthcare
- Bonham: Bonham QuickVisit Urgent Care and Texoma Medical Center - Bonham
- Whitewright: Bonham QuickVisit Urgent Care
- Cooper: Christus Mother Frances Hospital in Sulphur Springs