Online Conversion Instructions
As you know, Legend Bank is changing our online and mobile banking systems to provide you with a better, more robust banking experience. Prior to this transition, QuickBooks Online settings will need to be updated to ensure transition of your data.
There are some very important, time sensitive items that you'll need to complete as a part of this transition before August 17 at 2 pm, CST. We asked that you pay careful attention to the dates listed for each item below. To complete these instructions, use your login credentials for online banking.
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes. We appreciate your time with this transition to ensure your data transitions properly.
Interruption of QuickBooks Online ServicesQuickBooks Online Services connectivity services may be interrupted up to 5 business days after our transition to our new online and mobile banking is complete. We estimate that you will have full access again on August 26, 2020.
Important Transition Information
QuickBooks Online data is stored on Intuit servers in the cloud. Since they update your records with every change, they cannot restore your file to a previous point in time.
QuickBooks Online automatically updates your selected version so you are always on the latest release.
Please follow the steps below to ensure your data transitions properly.
Action Item #1
We recommend that you complete a final download of your data before August 17 at 2 pm CST.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online
- Click Banking.
- In the top-right area, click Update.
- After your download finishes, click the For Review tab to confirm items downloaded.
NOTE: If you Manually Import Transactions, please click here
Action Item #2
Match Downloaded Transactions
- Accept all new transactions on the Banking page. Simply check off all the New/Matched transactions and click Batch Action to "Accept Selected".
- Assistance on matching transactions is available in the Help menu > Search for Matching Transactions and follow the instructions in the appropriate article.
Action Item #3
Deactivate Accounts in QuickBooks Online on August 17, by 2 pm CST.
- Select Banking on the left column.
- Click on the account you would like to disconnect, then click the Pencil Icon.
- Click on Edit Account Info.
- Check the box next to Disconnect this account on save.
- Click Save and Close.
- Repeat steps 2-6 to deactivate additional accounts.
Action Item #4Reconnect Accounts with your new Legend Bank online banking system credentials on or after August 18, 2020.
- In the upper-right area, click Add Account.
- Enter Legend Bank.
- Click Legend Bank in the search results below.
- Type your login credentials. Click Continue.
- Provide any additional information requested to proceed.
- Ensure you associate the account for your new Legend Bank Online Banking to the appropriate account already listed under Which accounts do you want to connect? Select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
- IMPORTANT: Do NOT select +Add new. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, Uncheck the box next to the Account name.
After all accounts have been matched, click Connect.
When the download is finished, you will return to the Banking page.
Action Item #5Excluding Duplicate Transactions
- Choose Banking.
- In the For Review section, click the check boxes for the transactions you want to exclude.
- Click Batch Actions > Exclude Selected.
NOTE: If you accidentally exclude a transaction, you can include it again.
Action Item #6
Undo Excluded Transactions
- Choose Banking.
- Click the Excluded tab.
- Click the check boxes for the transactions you want to include.
- Click Batch Actions > Undo.
- Transactions will appear again in the New Transactions tab for you to work with.
- Log in to www.legend.bank.
- Download one of the following Web Connect file types.
- .qbo (QuickBooks)
- .qfx (Quicken)
- In QuickBooks Online, choose Banking.
- In the upper-right corner, click File Upload.
- Click Browse and select the Web Connect file from your computer. Click Next.
- Select the appropriate account from the drop-down menu. Click Next.
- When the import is completed, click Let’s go!
- After your download finishes, click the For Review tab to see what was downloaded.
Thank you for making these important changes. If you have any questions or we can provide you with further assistance, please contact us.