We are excited to announce a new online and mobile banking experience is coming on August 18. We know how important it is to have easy-to-use, convenient banking tools at your fingertips, so that's why we are introducing this new online and mobile banking system.
Upgrade Your Experience. Update Your Contact Info.
- Our new online and mobile banking systems will be coming on August 18.
- Our current online and mobile banking system will be available until 2 pm CST on August 17.
- It is imperative that you update your contact information in the existing system as soon as possible.
- We will send you important information about logging in and utilizing the new system to the contact information you have listed in our current system.
- We recommend that you download all of your categories before August 17, 2020. You can download up to 24 months of information.
- Our new online banking will have the ability to establish categories, but they may be different from the current categories and your current category information likely won't convert, that's why we recommend you download your history for your records.
- Category information in the new system will be available for the last 90 days.
- Last date to add new external transfers is August 12, 2020.
- If you currently have external transfers set up on your account, you'll need to set these up again in the new system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- The last date to add new external transfers is August 12, 2020.
- The last date for external and internal transfers to be processed in the current Online Banking is August 17, 2020.
- We recommend that you print off or save digitally your existing transfers and to help with entering them in new system.
- The new Online Bill Pay will have all of your payees as well as six months of bill pay history. If you need more history, we recommend that you download/print the two years of history available in our current system before August 17, 2020.
When you look up your Payee information in Online Bill Pay, the account numbers may be masked. To make the entire Payee account number visible, click on the Payee, then click "Show". You will need to complete the “I’m not a Robot” verification and then your full account number will show. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact us.
- Bill pays scheduled through August 17 will process.
- Payments due after August 17 will need to be scheduled in the new system to pay.
- You will need to schedule your recurring payments again in the new system to ensure they pay. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
- You'll have access to many more E-Bills in our new system; however, you'll need to set-up your E-Bills again on the new system. We'll provide you with instructions prior to the conversion.
- If you are currently receiving your statements electronically, 18 months of statement history will convert to the new Online Banking and Mobile App.
- If you would like more history, you'll need to print or save electronically your statements before August 17 at 2 pm.
- You will need to re-enroll in e-statements again in our new Online Banking.
- You'll be able to go paperless on your account by with new e-delivery of your account notices and documents as well as your statements.
- When you first log-in to the new system, you'll need to accept the new E-Statement and Document Delivery Agreement to ensure you'll receive your statements and documents electronically.
- When you sign up, all of your statements and account documents and notices will be delivered to the email address you have on file.
- Our new online banking will feature a new person-to-person payment system, called Pronto Pay, allowing you to easily make payments to your friends, family, coworkers and more!
- You'll love the new system. It offers features like many of the popular person-to-person apps available.
- With this in mind, Popmoney payments and history will not convert over, but we'll help you through this to make it as easy as possible to make this transition.
- You’ll need to establish a new password the first time you log in to the new system on August 18, 2020. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be accessing your account details in no time!
- You will need to download our new mobile banking app once we transition to our new Mobile Banking on August 18, 2020.
- You cannot upgrade your current app to our new mobile app.
- The new app will be available in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play store. Just search for "Legend Bank Mobile App".
- You can complete the first time login process and register your device from the new mobile app. You don't have to do your first time login on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Please delete your previous Legend Bank app on August 17 after 2 pm, because it will no longer work for accessing your Legend Bank accounts.
If you have a link to our current Online Banking saved in your favorites, you'll need to update it on August 18 when our new Online Banking is available. You can still access Online Banking from any of the pages on our website by clicking on the Online Banking blue bar on the top right of our page (shown below).
- Security and access alerts will transfer to help you maintain awareness of your account access.
- If you have "Notify Me" alerts established now in Online Banking, like balance alerts, deposit alerts or when a loan payment is past due, you will need to set these up again in the new system. More information will be provided to you to assist you with setting up your alerts again.
- We will have a new phone number for automated phone banking with new prompts to serve you.
- Access to our new Bank by Phone should be even easier than our current system. We will provide you with more information on this soon!
Questions? We can help!
- August 18–21: 7am–6pm
- August 22: 8 am - Noon
- August 24–28: 7am–6pm