Mobile Banking - Bank Anywhere, Anytime.
- Deposit checks from your phone
- Manage your account
- Monitor your transactions
- Manage your money
- Receive account alerts
- Control your debit card with CardControl in our mobile app
- Pay your bills
- Pay others with Pronto Pay
- Deposit checks with our mobile app
- Transfer money between your accounts
- and more!
- Pronto Pay – sending money to others is easy with new Pronto Pay! All you need is the recipient’s name, mobile number or email address and the amount you want to send from your account and you can start sending money pronto!
- Legend Pay – the quick and easy way to send money to other Legend Bank customers!
- CardControl – easily control, manage and protect your debit card with the CardControl link in the app.
- Cardswap – Keep all of your accounts on the right card with Cardswap. You’ll have a single spot to update your card on file for your subscription and streaming services, eCommerce merchants and more!
- Go Paperless – you can now receive your statements, account notices and documents electronically.
- E-Bills – there are even more e-bills in the new mobile app. You can search for your billers and easily add them to Bill Pay.
- Biller Direct – Add your bills to easily stay on top of your payments, receive real-time updates on balances and payments. You can link your accounts and sync your data so all of your bills are in one place.
- And More!
Mobile Deposit Endorsement Requirements
Unfortunately, if you deposit a check through the mobile app without this endorsement, the check will be returned and you’ll receive notification that your “deposit was rejected due to restrictive endorsement”.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. This new endorsement requirement is a result of a banking regulation change.
On the Deposit Check page, select the account, and enter the Amount. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Tip: If the image of the check is blurry, you can tap Retake Front or Retake Back to take a new picture.
Text Banking is the easy way to get all the information you need about your account via text. You can check your balance and transaction history, just by sending a text and you can set up alerts to notify you regarding account activity.
Mobile Browser Access
If you don’t have a smartphone, but would like to view your activity on your mobile device, visit www.legend.bank to view our website on your mobile device.
Contact us to enroll in Online Banking if you are not currently enrolled.
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, click Online Banking and sign in to view your pages just as you would on a desktop PC.
*Wireless carrier charges may apply.