Some debit card issuers don’t accept these types of payments and the person you are sending money to may receive a message to try another card or enter their checking account information. In this case, they will need to enter their checking account information to collect the money you are sending them.
Pronto Pay can be used to send payments to commercial or business accounts, but you can only send payments from a personal account. This is not available on business accounts.
Legend Bank's New Online Banking & Mobile App
- Manage your accounts
- Monitor your transactions
- Manage your money
- Receive account alerts
- Control your debit card with CardControl in our mobile app
- Pay your bills
- Pay others
- Deposit checks with our mobile app
- Transfer money between your accounts
- and more!
What's New with Our Online & Mobile Banking
- Pronto Pay – sending money to others is easy with new Pronto Pay! All you need is the recipient’s name, mobile number or email address and the amount you want to send from your account and you can start sending money pronto!
- Legend Pay – the quick and easy way to send money to other Legend Bank customers!
- CardControl – easily control, manage and protect your debit card with the CardControl link in the app.
- Cardswap – Keep all of your accounts on the right card with Cardswap. You’ll have a single spot to update your card on file for your subscription and streaming services, eCommerce merchants and more!
- Go Paperless – you can now receive your statements, account notices and documents electronically.
- E-Bills – there are even more e-bills in the new mobile app. You can search for your billers and easily add them to Bill Pay.
- Biller Direct – Add your bills to easily stay on top of your payments, receive real-time updates on balances and payments. You can link your accounts and sync your data so all of your bills are in one place.
- And More!