Thank you for trusting Legend Bank as your financial partner. It truly is our privilege to serve you.
I want to assure you that our first priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. As a community bank serving customers for 130 years, we have remained steadfast through historical, economic and technological changes throughout the years. This time is no different as we work to provide the best service to you through digital banking options, at our ATMs and through our drive-thru's. These options will help us deliver uninterrupted service to you while also meeting the social distancing recommendations shared by our government and health officials.
I also want to reassure you that Legend Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. This means that each depositor is insured to at least $250,000. To provide you with even more confidence, since 1933, no depositor has ever lost a penny of FDIC-insured funds. I encourage you to learn more by reading information provided by the FDIC by clicking here.
Information about the stimulus checks can be found by clicking here. This page includes resources and links to the IRS page for answers to many frequently asked questions.
Our Service to You
We take pride in the many convenient banking options we have for you to conduct your banking transactions and access your account. We recommend that you take advantage of these many options so that you can stay home and keep yourself safe.
- Online Banking, Bill Pay & Mobile Banking - You can bank with us 24/7 from the comfort of your home using our Online Banking, Bill Pay and our Mobile App. If you aren't already using these services, learn more about them by clicking here.
- Make Your Deposits with your Smart Phone or Tablet - Deposit your checks using your smart phone or tablet. Learn more by clicking here.
- We have options for our business customers as well! You can easily deposit checks from the comfort of your office using Remote Deposit Capture. Learn more by clicking here.
- Customer Care Call Center - You can talk with a Legend Bank Customer Care Agent by calling us at 800-873-5604 during business hours, which are:
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5:00 pm
- Bank by Phone - Our automated banking service, Bank by Phone, is available to you 24-hours a day, seven days a week by calling 888-232-1770.
- Contact Us Online - If you need assistance or have a question any time, you can complete our secure contact form and we will contact you during business hours.
- Make a Loan Payment Online or By Phone - You can easily make your loan payment online or by contacting us by phone. We encourage you to make your loan payments using one of our convenient options.
- ATMs - Many of our locations offer ATM access so that you can get cash when you need it. Visit our locations page to find an ATM near you.
Our Commitment to You
- Financial Hardship - We understand that this time may present financial hardships to our customers. If you are impacted please contact your lender or local branch manager to see how we may be able to help to you.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting - We are taking extra cleaning precautions by changing our daily cleaning routines to better disinfect areas in our branches, drive-thru's and our ATMs.
- Remote Working - On March 16, our support staff began working from home to serve you while practicing social distancing, as recommended by the government and health officials.
- Communication - It is very important to me that we continually share updates with you regarding our Coronavirus Precautions. I encourage you to review our Coronavirus Precautions page for up-to-date information and resources regarding our service to you throughout this time. Please check this page often to ensure you have the most up-to-date information. We will also update our Facebook page to provide immediate updates to you as well.
Recommendations to Protect Yourself
- CDC Tips to Protect Yourself - We feel it is important to share the best practices to prevent illness, provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You can learn more by visiting their website here. Their website includes guidance on how best to disinfect surfaces as well as handwashing tips and other helpful resources. We have included these tips on our Coronavirus Precautions page as well.
- Avoid Coronavirus Scams - The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has released tips you can take to avoid being a victim of a Coronavirus Scam. These scams include phishing emails, online offers for vaccinations, charitable contributions and more. I encourage you to review these tips and resources to protect yourself by visiting the FTC website.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) - As you know, each depositor is insured to at least $250,000 by the FDIC. I recommend that you review the FDIC Consumer News article on How Does the FDIC Protect Consumers to provide you with information about coverage, consumer FAQs and more.
- Additional Insurance Protection - If you have questions about how to protect your large-dollar deposits, we can help. Talk with one of our bankers about CDARS and why it is one of the safest and smartest investments for investors looking to protect their large-dollar investments. You can learn more about CDARS by clicking here.
I encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance. We are committed to helping you in any way we can. Thank you for banking with Legend Bank. It is our privilege to serve you.
Legend Bank CEO