Express Web Connect Windows Conversion Instructions
As you know, Legend Bank is changing our online and mobile banking systems to provide you with a better, more robust banking experience. Prior to this transition, you will need to update the online settings for Quicken for Windows to ensure transition of your data.
Express Web Connect uses the same User ID and Password as you use with Legend Bank's online banking.
There are some very important, time sensitive items that you'll need to complete as a part of this transition before August 17, 2020. We asked that you pay careful attention to the dates listed for each item below. To complete these instructions, use your login credentials for online banking.
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes. We appreciate your time with this transition to ensure your data transitions properly.
Please follow the steps below to ensure your data transitions properly.
Action Item #1Backup and Update
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Quicken Help. Search for Backup Data File and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Quicken Help. Search for Update Software and follow the instructions.
Action Item #2
Complete a final download on August 17, before 2 pm CST.
- Choose Tools menu > One Step Update.
- Depending on how you manage financial institution passwords, you may be prompted to enter your Vault password at this time or to enter individual passwords in the One Step Update dialog.
- In the One Step Update Settings dialog, make sure all items are checked and click Update Now.
- If new transactions were received from your connection, accept all new transactions into the appropriate registers.
If you need assistance matching transactions, choose Help menu > Quicken Help. Search for Matching Transactions and follow the instructions.
Action Item #3
Disconnect Accounts in Quicken on August 17, before 2 pm CST.
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit button of the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
- Click Deactivate. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
- Click on the General tab.
- Remove the financial institution name and account number. Click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps for each account to be disconnected.
Action Item #4
Reconnect Accounts to Legend Bank NEW on or after August 18.
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit button of the account you want to activate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click the Online Services tab.
- Click Set up Now.
- Use Advanced Setup to activate your account.
- Enter Legend Bank in the search field, select the name in the list and click Next.
- If presented with the Select Connection Method screen, select Express Web Connect.
- Enter your User ID and Password. Click Connect.
IMPORTANT NOTEYou may be presented with a security question from Legend Bank prior to receiving your accounts.
- Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link to an existing account and select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT NOTEDo NOT select Add to Quicken unless you intend to add a new account to Quicken. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don’t Download into Quicken.
After all accounts have been matched, click Next. You will receive confirmation that your accounts have been added.
Click Done or Finish.
Thank you for making these important changes. If you have any questions or we can provide you with further assistance, please contact us.